Mrs Young Chair of the Governing Body can be contacted via the school or email at Chair@frintononsea.esseex.sch.uk
Mrs S. Young – Chair of Governor
Mrs J. Adamson – Vice Chair of Governor
Mr T. Allen – Local Authority Governor
Mrs T. Caffull – Executive Head Teacher
Mrs J. Lucraft – Deputy Head Teacher/SENCO
Mrs S. Slade – Staff Governor
Mr J. Merry – Parent Governor
Mr M. Chapman – Parent Governor
The Full Board of Governors meet three times during the academic year, with a variety of committees also delegated to carry out the tasks listed below:
- The Curriculum and Pupil Related Matters Committee meets termly and is responsible for all curriculum issues and for ensuring that the school environment is a safe and happy place.
- The Finance & Premises Committee meets termly and is responsible for all financial matters, as it manages the school budget. It is also responsible for all premises and health and safety issues including the upkeep of the buildings and grounds.
- The Personnel and Pay Committee meets termly and is responsible for all staff related issues. I
- The Staff Discipline and Appeals Committees only meet if required.
Governors monitor aspects of the School Development Plan and also have individual responsibilities for monitoring the delivery of the school curriculum.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Governors are currently meeting remotely through Zoom
Governing Body Details, Register of Attendance & Register of Business Interests
Click on the link for information about the Governors on the ‘Get information about schools’ website
As part of its financial responsibilities, all maintained schools must publish the following information:
- a nil return for the number of employees earning over £100k
- Click on the link to the DfE benchmarking website